Maison McKenna mainly accommodates business guests. All rooms are for single occupancy only. Sorry, we do not accommodate children.
- Booking and payment are done online only.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Only breakfast is included and.
- Rates may vary depending on the season or special events.
- One parking place is located at the back of the house (first come, first served). Please check with us if it is available (extra fees are applicable).
The applicable taxes are:
- Lodging tax: 3.5 %
- GST (Goods and services tax): 5 %
- QST (Québec service tax): 9.975 %
*The accommodation price is calculated as follows: room price + lodging tax; then 14,97% taxes are applied on the total.
Payment and cancellation conditions (updated on April 24th 2019)
As of April 24th 2019, please note that the full amount for your stay will be charged 7 days before your date of arrival or if you do not cancel but still do not use the accommodation.
If you cancel your stay:
- more than seven (7) days before your date of arrival: your credit card will not be charged.
- seven (7) days or less before your date of arrival: the full amount (including applicable taxes) for your stay will be charged.
1. Statistics on site visits
The Maisonmckenna.ca site collects general statistical data on demographics (country, city, language), computer (navigator, operating system and service provider) and mobile devices (operating system and service provider and screen resolution). More precise statistics (cookies) are provided on the consulted pages, the date, the hour and the duration of the consultation. However, all these data do not allow in any case to identify the visitors by name. The statistics collected allow us to adapt our website and improve our services.
2. Collecting personal information about visitors and customers
To contact us or book a room, you provide us with some personal information. The information includes:
- Last and first name
- Contact information (phone number, email, city, zip code, country)
- Payment method (we do not have access to your credit card number)
The personal information collected will not be disclosed to, sold to or shared with third parties.
Your personal information is used by Maison McKenna only for booking and invoicing purposes or to contact you regarding those matters. Therefore, by providing us with personal information, you are giving your consent for it to be used in accordance with this policy. We are committed to ensuring that personal information is never disclosed or sold or traded to third parties.
3. Right of objection and withdrawal
The right of objection is to refuse to use personal information for the purposes set out in section 2. The right of withdrawal allows you to request that personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list. You can use this right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
4. Right of access
You can view, modify or ask to have your personal information deleted. You can use this right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Updated on July 9th 2019